Inside Public Accounting (IPA) Magazine recently announced the rankings of the nation’s largest public accounting firms. Umbaugh’s ranking has increased to 160th on its list of top 200 CPA firms in the nation.
Earlier Umbaugh was also recognized as the second most active Municipal Advisor (MA) in the Mideast Region and the sixth most active MA in the nation last year by Thomson Reuters.
Umbaugh is the most active firm of MAs in the nation that pairs the ethics, structure, quality control and business discipline of a CPA firm buy accutane online in uk with the skills and knowledge of a municipal advisor.
“We share this distinction with our clients who trust us to help them solve their difficult financial challenges and improve their communities,” said Umbaugh Executive Partner, Todd Samuelson. “We take pride in this acknowledgement. From everyone at Umbaugh we say a heartfelt, Thank You.”
Umbaugh serves its clients with a staff of over 120 in four offices in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
If we may be of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Rural Water Association (IRWA) is proud to announce the hiring of Monique Riggs to serve as Program Manager.
Monique comes to IRWA from the Water Rights & Use Section of the Division of Water within the Indiana Department of Natural Resources where she has spent the last decade directing the water well driller and water well pump installer licensing and continuing education program, administering water withdrawal contracts from State owned reservoirs, and collecting data for water resource evaluations in many areas of the State of Indiana.
Monique received her B.S. in Environmental Science & Management through the School of Public and Environmental accutane no prescription Affairs at IUPUI in 1998. She is a 2006 graduate of the Purdue’s Natural Resources Management Leadership Institute, and holds a 2007 Graduate Certificate in Non-Profit Administration, also from IUPUI.
With her experience and background in water resources management and educational background in non-profit management, taking on the position of Program Manager is a welcome transition and natural merging of these career efforts and she looks forward to continuing her role of public service for the citizens of Indiana as the newest staff member at the Indiana Rural Water Association.
As you may know, the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center in Columbus, Indiana has fallen on hard times and shut its doors as of July 11, 2017. The future of this facility is uncertain, but we do know that after 25+ years, we will no longer be able to hold our conferences there.
IRWA sees this as a great opportunity to grow and expand our conference events for you and we hope you will continue to support us at our new locations.
We have signed contracts with two different conference facilities and a new golf course:
- For our December conferences French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana — http://www.frenchlick.com/
- For our April conferences Marriott East in Indianapolis, Indiana — http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/inddt-indianapolis-marriott-east/
- For our April golf outing Ironwood top pharmacy no prescription Golf Course in Fishers, Indiana — http://ironwoodgc.com/
Please mark your calendars for the following dates:
- 2017 Water Institute — December 4 – 6, 2017 French Lick Resort
- 2018 Spring Conference April 16 – 18, 2018 Marriott East
- 2018 Golf Outing April 16, 2018 Ironwood Golf Course
- 2018 Water Institute — December 3 – 5, 2018 French Lick Resort
- 2019 Spring Conference April 15 – 17, 2018 Marriott East
- 2019 Golf Outing April 15, 2018 Ironwood Golf Course
- 2019 Water Institute — December 9 11, 2019 French Lick Resort
- 2020 Spring Conference April 20- 22, 2020 Marriott East
- 2020 Golf Outing April 20, 2020 Ironwood Golf Course
- 2020 Water Institute — December 7 – 9, 2020 French Lick Resort
- At each of these premier venues, we will have more conference space, nicer sleeping rooms, and more amenities for our attendees. Each venue has free parking and we have negotiated very competitive hotel rates. We would like to hear your ideas on how we can make these events even more valuable to you topics of interest, potential speakers, new offerings or any other thoughts you wish to share.As always, our mission is to serve you, our members, and the water and wastewater industry. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.