As you may know, the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center in Columbus, Indiana has fallen on hard times and shut its doors as of July 11, 2017. The future of this facility is uncertain, but we do know that after 25+ years, we will no longer be able to hold our conferences there.
IRWA sees this as a great opportunity to grow and expand our conference events for you and we hope you will continue to support us at our new locations.
We have signed contracts with two different conference facilities and a new golf course:
- For our December conferences â€“ French Lick Resort in French Lick, Indiana — http://www.frenchlick.com/
- For our April conferences â€“ Marriott East in Indianapolis, Indiana — http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/inddt-indianapolis-marriott-east/
- For our April golf outing â€“ Ironwood Golf Course in Fishers, Indiana — http://ironwoodgc.com/
Please mark your calendars for the following dates:
- 2017 Water Institute — December 4 â€“ 6, 2017 â€“ French Lick Resort
- 2018 Spring Conference â€“ April 16 â€“ 18, 2018 â€“ Marriott East
- 2018 Golf Outing â€“ April 16, 2018 â€“ Ironwood Golf Course
- 2018 Water Institute — December 3 â€“ 5, 2018 â€“ French Lick Resort
- 2019 Spring Conference â€“ April 15 â€“ 17, 2018 â€“ Marriott East
- 2019 Golf Outing â€“ April 15, 2018 â€“ Ironwood Golf Course
- 2019 Water Institute — December 9 â€“ 11, 2019 â€“ French Lick Resort
- 2020 Spring Conference â€“ April 20 â€“ 22, 2020 â€“ Marriott East
- 2020 Golf Outing â€“ April 20, 2020 â€“ Ironwood Golf Course
- 2020 Water Institute — December 7 â€“ 9, 2020 â€“ French Lick Resort At each of these premier venues, we will have more conference space, nicer sleeping rooms, and more amenities for our attendees. Each venue has free parking and we have negotiated very competitive hotel rates. We would like to hear your ideas on how we can make these events even more valuable to you â€“ topics of interest, potential speakers, new offerings â€“ or any other thoughts you wish to share.As always, our mission is to serve you, our members, and the water and wastewater industry. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.